Today is May 22, 2013 - 13 Sivan 5773
of Westport, Weston and Wilton
30 Hillspoint Road · Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 454-4673 · Fax: (203) 454-8888
In This Section
January 31, 2012*
- Registration is open to all children currently enrolled in the 2’s and 3’s and One-der Play! programs, as well as siblings of children currently enrolled in those programs.
- Registration is open to all children of Synagogue members in good standing.
- Registration is open to siblings of non-Synagogue members who attend/attended The Conservative Synagogue Preschool.
February 10, 2012
- Application & Agreement is due from children currently enrolled in a TCS Preschool Program
February 13, 2012
- Registration is open to all applicants. We will time stamp applications as they are received.
- We recommend that applications be brought directly to the Synagogue on Wednesday, December 8th.
- Registration materials may be handed in for more than one child, so as to accommodate working parents.
February 15, 2012
- Signed “Letter of Confirmation” for current families to be returned.
April 2, 2012
- First tuition payment for 2012-2013 is due.
August 15, 2012
- Final tuition payment for 2012-2013 is due.
- All children currently enrolled in our 2’s,3’s and One-der Play! programs will continue to be guaranteed placement in the school.
- In order to maintain your priority standing, registration applications must be received by the Preschool Office within the applicable time periods set forth above.
- Enrollment in The Conservative Synagogue Preschool follows a system designed to grant priority to Synagogue members in good standing. To be a member in good standing, one must either be current with respect to payment of membership dues, or have worked out an alternative payment schedule with the Synagogue Treasurer.